1. What does Medeye LLC charge?Medeye LLC offers an all-inclusive service package that includes full charge entry, payment posting, insurance follow-up, and patient billing. Should be changed to 'Our charges start from as low as 3% of the collected amount. Charges are determined by the by the volume of your monthly collections. Please visit our Pricing page to learn more about our charges.
2. Is Medeye LLC HIPAA compliant?Yes. Medeye LLC is fully HIPAA compliant.
3. What are the steps to get started?The firststep is to sign an agreement and fill up our Provider Enrollment Form. We will need some specific practice information to get started such as the practice name, address, UPIN, Tax ID, provider numbers, fee schedule, insurance policy information, etc. Once this is done, we can usually start submitting claims within 3-5 working days.
4. Are there any start-up fees?Medeye LLC does not carry any setup fees or start up costs to you. The only charges billed to you are defined by a percentage of collections.
5. Does Medeye LLC follow-up on outstanding medical claims?Yes. We understand that apart from collecting claims, identifying uncollected claims and turning them into cash is a very important activity for the accounts receivable team. Our highly skilled AR team generates Aging Reports and they follow up on each and every claim that has passed a time frame of 30 days.
6. Do you follow a process while making appeals?Yes. We follow the complete process of appealing per the payer's instructions. While signing any contract with a payer, we request the physicians to make sure that the claim appeal process is explained clearly. This helps us determine steps to be taken after a denial and consider steps for further action.
7. Can Medeye LLC use my existing billing software?Yes.If you prefer to continue using your existing billing software but want to use our professional services, our IT team can set up remote access to your in-house software and we start billing for your office immediately. If your office is using a cloud-based software, you just need to share your login credentials and we take it from there.
8. What if I don't have any billing software?We can provide you with our comprehensive and easy-to-use billing software suite. We provide this free of cost.
9. Can Medeye LLC provide eligibility and claim status from insurance companies?Yes. Medeye LLC provides electronic eligibility and claim status.
10. What happens with insurance carriers that do NOT accept electronic claim submissions?Most major carriers allow electronic claims submission. For those that do not, we print your claim on a standard "1500 form" (old/new as per carrier instructions) and mail it to the carrier at no extra charge to you.
11. What type of organizations does Medeye LLC usually work with?Our medical billing services are flexible enough to work with just about any organization of any size. Our streamlined delivery model enables us to adapt to your needs. If you are single physician practice, or have several offices with a team of providers, we can customize a medical billing solution to your needs.
12. How will Medeye LLC receive my information for daily claims generation?We will provide you with a fax number; we also accept billing information by email or direct upload to the software. Either way, we keep your claims current and generated within 24 hours.
13. Where do payments go when claims are reimbursed?All payments go directly to you. We request that you send us a copy of the EOB or verification of payment so that our records can be kept up to date for patient invoices and adjustments, but you retain complete control of your money at all times.
14. Does Medeye LLC assist patients with billing inquiries?Medeye LLC takes a detailed, customer service approach to assisting with billing questions. We know the impression we leave with your patients makes an impact on their impression of your practice. We provide a team of specialized customer care professionals to respond to billing inquiries. As part of our standard service, there is no additional charge to you for our in-depth customer support.